Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

An Ode To My Mother

I have started this post several times now, all ending in a push of the backspace button. there are so many things I would like to say about my mother but the words I write just don't do her justice. So hopefully these meager words will at least paint a bit of a picture of how much I love my mother.

My relationship with my mother is something I cherish. All my life we have been close. My mother is the second youngest in a family of four brothers. I am the second oldest in a family of four boys. I feel like we were blessed with each other to more than make up for the fact that we never got the sister we hoped for. When I see her I have to talk a million miles an hour to try and fit in everything I want to say. Sometimes this ends in my husband honking the car at me to hurry up. (that happened today:) She is one of those people that is so incredibly amazing that she doesn't even realize it.

She is what I want to be when I grow up! 
P.S. You should go check out her blog. Then you can understand her awesomeness a bit more.