Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Candy Bouquet

So my dad's birthday was Friday and Trevor's birthday is tomorrow. I made an awesome candy jerky bouquet for my dad. Trevor said he wanted one. Since I am a awesome wife and all I decided I would make him a candy bouquet. It was really easy and way cute and cheap. Here are pictures of them:

Dad's


Trevor's

So with my dad's I used full size candy bars and with Trevor's I used the fun size candy bars. I think I like the look of Trevor's better but I can't quite decide.

This is what you need if you want to make one. I bought all of these things at the dollar store.
  • Glue gun/sticks
  • Vase
  • Rocks or filler for inside the vase
  • Fake greenery 
  • Ribbon
  • Candy lots and lots or anything else you would like to use (I used jerky sticks too)
  • Shikabob sticks or something of the likes
Then start gluing and arranging!