Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mallory???

My name is Mallory.... I think....???
So I forget my name sometimes. It is a funny thing to forget. I mean it has been stuck to me for 21 years you think I would remember it. Okay its not like I walk around some days wondering what my name is. It is more like when I was making my signature for the blog I kept staring at the different ways the signature "Mallory" were written. I kept thinking is that really my name? It looks so strange and unfamiliar. I for sure think it is my name but still. This is only one instance mind you it has happened to me throughout my life. Randomly I would wake up one morning nameless. I would try the name "Mallory" on and it would feel funny. I would have to wait till somebody actually called me by name to truly think that was my name. I have told some people this before. My husband thinks I am crazy. He is mostly right. Maybe one day I will meet somebody else with the same problem and we will become friends and help each other remember their own name.

No comments:

Post a Comment