Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!

So today in class I figured I should be productive and write down every assignment that I had left in the semester. Holy COW!!! I have so so so much to do in the next two weeks. I slowly choked back tears as I looked down at the list. Okay not really mostly my brain freaked out and then shut went and manually shut itself off. Gee thanks! How I am I supposed to do this without you brain? My brain is gone and I am on autopilot.  I calculated what I thought I would get for grades in each class and realized that I really can't kill my GPA in one semester so thus the auto piloted bare minimum student :D Its a good thing I am graduated at the end of the month. I don't think I could do another semester!
This is my to do list. It is long. Not due to the fact that I am the kind of person that writes every little thing down so that I can have pleasure in crossing it off. No this is a somewhat generalized list like "paper" means finish research project, analysis of data, then write pretty much 2/3 of the paper. I WILL SURVIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment