Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ode to the house I call home.

Yes this is my second post in a day. I have sadly forgotten to talk about how much I like my house. I really like my house. It is awesome. Like I said in previous post all I wanted in life was a dishwasher and a second outlet in my bathroom. I got a whole lot more then that!

Now a list of awesomeness from my house/ having a house:

I have a place to put everything! (That doesn't mean everything is in its rightful place yet):
It does not take me hours to do dishes. I rinse them and place them in a shiny white dishwasher that is all mine.
I have lots of outlets in my bathroom now.
We now each have our own room four our own respective junk. Mine being a sewing room!
I have beautiful twinkling blue and white icicle Christmas lights.
I don't have to scrape my car in the Winter anymore. Yay! for a garage.
There is so much space!!!!!
And many more awesome things....

We paid our first mortgage. That was fun.... but at least it actually goes to owning something. I have learned that even though having a house is nice it means that there is lots more cleaning to do. Not so fun.