Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Bathroom Stall

I am telling this story because I was reminded of it today.
So a couple years ago ( k really I can't remember when) I was going to school at UVU. It was a daily ritual to go sit in the student center near the cafeteria upstairs and hang out till my next class. On this particular day I went to use the bathroom. After doing my business I tried to turn the little thing to unlock the door. It wouldn't budge. I tried several times. Apparently my little finger muscles weren't strong enough for said turny thing. I started to panic. How was I going to get out! I waited till every one had left and then made sure I was all alone because I knew whatever I was going to do to get out of that stall would be highly embarrassing. I decided to crawl under the door. I shoved my backpack under the door and got down on my hands and knees and the stomach. Gross. I crawled under the door and stood up unscathed. I washed my hands several times before leaving the bathroom. And that is how I made it out of the bathroom stall alive!